All transactions will be billed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
Prices apply to cash and online purchases only.
Credit Card Payments:
“Little Society Clothing (2019) Limited” will appear on cardholder statements.
Notice of defects/returns:
The Buyer must make any claims of defects, including but not limited to those related to shortages, quality, or specification, within the first 2 business days after the receipt of merchandise. The Seller cannot be responsible for shortages when shipments are directed to a third party. It is the responsibility of Buyer to inspect upon receipt, that all merchandise delivered matches its order. Tags must remain on any garment being claimed on or no claim will be accepted.
Modification of Goods:
Garment dyers and printers beware: modify the goods and you own them! Once merchandise is printed, garment dyed, washed or altered in anyway, the Buyer cannot return or make a claim relating to such merchandise. The Seller is not responsible for fallout or loss during the garment dye process. Regularly test the merchandise for garment dyability. Garments modified by the Buyer, or modified by seller at the request of Buyer, may not be returned, Seller may agree, as an accommodation to Buyer, to purchase these items. Should seller make this accommodation, Buyer authorizes Seller to sell such garments and warrants that it has the right to sell such goods to Seller and releases and indemnifies seller from any liability related to labels, marks, designs or other intellectual property rights in anyway related to the sale or distributions of these goods.
It is the responsibility of Buyer to inspect upon receipt, that all merchandise delivered matches its order. A written authorization from the seller must be obtained by the Buyer for any returned merchandise. All returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return postage is the responsibility of the Buyer.
1. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
3. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. Winners will be chosen:
- at random by software provided by WooBox.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
6. The winner will be notified by within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be distributed.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1-. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Little Society and not to any other party.
Acceptance of goods with Known Defects Waives Claims for Damages:
Buyer must notify Seller in writing of all claims for damages resulting from late delivery or any other defect that is known to Buyer at the time Buyer accepts the merchandise. Buyer hereby waives any claim for damages resulting from any defect Buyer is aware of, including late delivery, at the time Buyer accepts the merchandise.
Any transactions between the Buyer and the Seller are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Exclusion of implied warranties:
The Buyer recognizes that implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose and all other warranties implied are excluded from any transaction between buyer and seller and shall not apply to the goods sold by Seller. Seller shall also not be liable for any consequential damages.
Buyer acknowledges that Seller has no responsibility for any work performed by any vendor referred by Buyer and hereby waives any right to assert any claim against Seller for work performed by any other firm, including but not limited to claims for negligent referral, agency, or respondent superior.
Failure to pay:
The Seller has the right, in addition to other Remedies provided by law, to terminate any delivery or suspend further deliveries of other shipments in the event the Buyer fails to pay for any shipment when the same becomes due.
Agreement and Acknowledgement:
Buyer(s) have carefully read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If any term, provision, covenant or condition of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or an arbitrator to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions of this agreement will remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
All prices are final.
Sale prices do not apply to backorders.